Cancellation of a Certification Course:
- Two months prior: Cancellation two months or more prior to a Certification event will result in a $100 cancellation fee.
- Two months to two weeks prior: Cancellation from two months to two weeks prior to a Certification event will result in a $500 cancellation fee.
- Two weeks to the day of: Cancellation of participation in a Certification event from two weeks to one day prior to a Certification event, OR a no-show the day of a Certification event will result in a 50% cancellation or no show fee.
Transfer to a Different Certification Course:
- Five weeks or greater prior to the event: No transfer fee will be applied when transferring to another course five weeks or more before the initial event.
- Two weeks to five weeks prior to the event: A $200USD transfer fee will be applied when transferring to another course two weeks to five weeks before the initial event.
- Two weeks to the day of the event: A $500USD transfer fee will be applied when transferring to another course within two weeks of the initial event.
Non-payment of Certification Event fee:
- 30 days after an event, an email will be sent for any outstanding payments with the cancellation of Certification policy:
- At 90 days (three months) after the Certification Course event, any participant with an outstanding balance will be asked to cease and desist all use of the Positive Approach® to Care (PAC) trademark and materials associated with your name. This includes, but is not limited to, use of title and logo on LinkedIn, email signature, and business cards. We do this to ensure that the general public is not misled as to which professionals are PAC Certified Independent Professionals in good standing, and to protect the mark for the benefit of those professionals who use the PAC designation properly.
Exceptions include: those who have received an email from the Certifications Coordinator outlining the agreed upon alternative payment plan.